CRTA / CBEREA Christmas Luncheon
You are invited to come and socialize and be part of the Annual Christmas Luncheon for the Calgary Retired Teacher’s Association (CRTA) and Calgary Board of Education Retired Employees Association (CBEREA). Once again, attendees will be able to select a free book from the Christmas Book Giveaway.
Contact Mary McDougall by email at email@example.com with any questions and dietary concerns.
We will be accepting donations (cash, cheque or food items) for the Calgary Food Bank.
Sorry, tables cannot be held but are on a first come basis.
Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
Time: Doors open 11:00 am
Lunch 12:00 -2:00 pm
Best Western Premier Calgary Plaza Hotel (formerly the Coast Plaza Hotel) 1316 – 33 Street N.E.
(Please note there is plenty of parking behind the hotel)
Cost: Members – $32 Non-members – $45
(includes all taxes, service charges and gratuities)
Cheques must be received by November 15, 2022
Registration and Payment:
Registration begins Tuesday, November 1, 2022
Registration closes Saturday, November 12, 2022
- Fresh Baked Rolls, Coffee and Tea
- Baby Spinach Salad on Red Endive and Boston Leaf Lettuce with Mandarin Oranges, Walnuts and Honey Mustard Dressing
- Pan-seared Turkey Medallions topped with Cranberry Stuffing and Pan Gravy, served with Whipped Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables
- Baked Marble Cheesecake topped with Mixed Berry Chutney
- Email Special dietary requests (gluten free or vegan) to Mary McDougall
Event Planners Info:
Mary McDougall E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photographs will be taken at this event and may be used in our newsletters or on our website. If you would like to be excluded form photographs, please inform the photographer or event organizer.